To find out which ideas I used and to see pictures of the event, read more.
- I used the orange and blue invitations that I suggested for a tea party. Since this shower honored my bedrest friend, we asked all guests to wear pajamas
- We brought balloons in orange and turquoise – the colors of her nursery.
- I purchased pretty orange and white plates and napkins for place settings.
- The diaper cake was a hit and the perfect center piece for the party.
- For party favors, I bought orange and white polka dot pillow boxes and placed them in a trifle dish. Surrounding the dish were bowls full of the mama–to–be's favorite candies. On their way out, the guests happily filled up on the yummy candy wheel treats.