The truth is as much as we mothers bag on our looks once we have babies, there are a whole lot of perks that come with bringing up children. Here are a few. Feel free to add to the list.
- No matter how tight and toned, six pack abs aren't as amazing as a belly with a baby inside.
- Pregnant boobs give great cleavage.
- Wearing a child on your hip flatters the figure.
- No perfume is as delicate or intoxicating as the lingering scent of a newborn.
- A smile is a billion times more brilliant when it's flashing at a lil darling.
- Women pay good money for tousled styles similar to those your 3-year-old hairstylist gives you.
- The glow that comes from playing with your kids isn't sold in a bottle.