School's out for Summer, but soon it will be back in session. Whether it's your child's first day or they are returning to the hustle and bustle of another busy year, set them up with a bag that will help them lug all those books, papers, and art projects home. Available in messenger, rolling duffel and backpack styles, these must-haves will ensure your lil scholar is set for school. To see where to purchase these goodies,
- Dante Beatrix Monkey Toddler Backpack ($37). Who says wee students can't monkey around? This pack allows them to have a playful friend that they can tuck away in the coat room
- Rocker Messenger Bag ($45). For the kid who's ready to rock, this bag has some soul.
- Biker Backpack ($35). The lil rebel without a cause may ride his bike to class, but he can boast his hog on his backpack.
- Mr. Men and Little Miss Messenger Bag ($25). Your wild child can out themselves before they end up in the principal's office with one of these cheeky totes that also carts their math notes.
- Roxy's Zip Code 24 Rolling Duffel ($136). Made of coated canvas, this bag is fit for the girl who has flowery fashion flair and a whole bunch of books.