The holidays, like almost every other day of the year, tend to put the focus on the kiddos. But lil ones aren't the only people with a few goodies on their wish lists. Once all of the tots' gifts have been bought, wrapped, and hidden, mama has some time to think about her own wants and needs. So listen up loved ones! Here's what she wants! We asked our Facebook fans  and Twitter followers  for the gifts they most want to receive, and here's what they said:
- "A nice sturdy pole so I can get back to my pre baby body." — Tracy P.
- "All I want for Christmas are cute smartphone gloves!" — @ConceivedNotion
- "A new pair of Uggs." — Patricia T.
- "New pillows... just read a disturbing story about dust mites." — Joanna L.
- "I would love an iPad." — @SweetPeaKidzToo.
- "Kindle!" — Linnea R.
- "A digital camera!" — Valerie P.
Want to be up-to-date on everything baby and parenting related? Become a fan by liking my Facebook page  and start following me on Twitter ! I'll highlight my favorite stories every day so you'll catch them while checking all your other friends' updates — see you there!