A child's skin isn't the only thing that needs protecting during the Summer. Their hair needs protection too! The sun, chlorine, and salt water can have a drying, damaging effect on hair (and the scalp) that will last long after those pool parties and family trips to the beach. Protect and nourish your lil swimmer's locks with a leave-in conditioner that adds moisture while reducing fly aways that come out with Summer's humidity.
From left to right:
- So Cozy Protective Conditioning Mist with Sunscreen ($14): A leave-in conditioner with sunscreen to protect hair and scalp from the harmful effects of the sun. This hair care product is specially formulated for children 1 to 12-years-old and has a cool coconut scent.
- Original Sprout Leave-In Conditioner ($11): Made with natural and organic ingredients, it helps protect against sun and environmental damage. It also strengthens and improves hair structure with vegetable proteins and polymers.
- Fairy Tales Coco Cabana Leave-In Sun Spray ($11): A rich conditioner in a spray pump to help keep hair conditioned and manageable. It's paraben free and contains coconut oil and jojoba.
- California Baby Swimmer's Defense Hair Conditioner ($12): This conditioner contains a botanical blend of herbs, rich emollients, and natural sunscreens that combine to re-balance, repair, and rehydrate hair, leaving it soft and shiny.
- Smart Girls Who Surf Care for Hair Leave-in Conditioner ($9): A leave-in conditioner and protein-infused detangler, specially formulated with vitamins and has SPF 7 sunscreen to protect the hair and scalp from the sun. It's paraben and oil free, and has a light kiwi scent.