What better way to commemorate your new addition than a piece of jewelry? But not every mama wants an over-the-top diamond-encrusted push present (OK, not every mama can afford those diamonds) or a supertraditional photo-filled locket. The meaningful necklaces shown above let you display your love for your new babe every day in a subtle, stylish way.
- From top, left:
- Dogeared Create Necklace ($68 and up; shown horizontally): Add birthstone charms along with letters, numbers, zodiac signs, and more to create a totally custom, personal piece of jewelry.
- Erin Gallagher's Gem Bar Mary-Catherine Necklace ($30 and up): Chicago-based designer Erin Gallagher lets you totally customize this necklace, adding birthstones, initials, or zodiac signs to represent the ones you love.
- POSH Mommy Birthstone Necklace ($240): Favored by celebs like Brooke Burke and Milla Jovovich, POSH Mommy's creations come in various metals and designs. This gold vermeil necklace comes with two horizontal names, each with a birthstone.
- Anna Bee Two-Square Initial Tag Necklace ($105): Two gold-filled square tags with two hand-stamped initials hang on a gold or silver chain, available in three lengths.
- Luna & Stella Moon & Stars Birthstone Charm Necklace ($230 as shown): Create your own necklace in matte or polished silver or gold by adding charms with your lil one's birthstone.