Keep reading for the simple directions!
What You'll Need:
- Sheet of felt
- Star and smiley-face stickers
- Glitter glue
- Hot glue gun
- Safety pin
- Start by cutting a circle out of the felt around two inches in diameter. If your child is helping, then trace around a small glass with a marker onto the felt to create a circle to use as a guide.
- Decorate the felt circle with a few stickers and then adorn with the glitter glue. Create fun borders for the badge or use for writing motivational phrases such as "Stay Strong" or "Be Brave."
- Once the glue has dried, attach lengths of cut ribbon using the hot glue gun. Don't have a hot glue gun? You can also attach the ribbon with the safety pin when pinning to your tot. If you are using decorative ribbon that you can curl with a scissors, then add an extra pop by creating long curls before glueing.
- Present the finished bravery badge to your child and pick the perfect place to pin it before heading off on a new adventure.