11-ounce tube of refrigerated pizza dough
1/4 cup milk
Dash of salt and pepper
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Fresh chopped tomato (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 400F and lightly grease a 13-inch pizza pan. Remove the refrigerated pizza dough from the tube, and invite your child to carefully press the dough around the pan, leaving a bit of extra dough around the edges to help hold in the egg mixture.
- Whip the eggs with the milk, and add a dash of salt and pepper. Carefully pour the mixture over the crust.
- Top with the shredded cheese and a few rounds of Canadian bacon.
- Pop the breakfast pizza in the oven and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the egg has set.
- Add a touch of freshness with a sprinkling of chopped tomatoes, and serve.
- Breakfast/Brunch, Eggs