- Mashed avocado with breast milk: One mom mixed half an organic avocado with breast milk for baby's "first taste of something other than rice cereal."
- Breast milk cheese: You'll need mother's milk, cow's milk, yogurt, and rennet to get started.
- Breast milk soap: Make a milky wash with a mixture of water, vegetable oil, cocoa butter, and breast milk.
- Momsicles: This easy and cold treat is oft used to sooth teething tots.
- Breast milk ice cream: Making mother's milk into a dessert.
- Breast milk cupcakes: Everyone loves a cupcake, but would you eat one made with breast milk?
- Chanterelle sauce with a dash of breast milk and cognac: One chef says he spikes his sauce with the stuff. Consider that for your next fancy affair.
Want to try a recipe and need to get the milk pumping? Try Milkmakers Lactation Cookies.
Source: Flickr User montage man