After spending a weekend in camp country, I got nostalgic about the old beat up camp trunk I took on my childhood trips. Camps usually send a list to parents to help them prepare their kiddos for the weeks away from home, but it helps to have a second checklist to cross-reference so mama feels good about putting her sweet babe on the bus. Print this roster out and get to folding!
- Swim shoes
To see the rest,
- Sweatshirt or fleece for chilly nights
- Swim coverup
- Dresses or clothes for camp dances
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Toothpaste and toothbrush
- Dental floss
- Hair clips, headbands, rubberbands, etc.
- Hair dryer
- Laundry bag to place all dirty clothes
- Q-tips and cotton balls
- Nail clippers
- Bug repellent
Personal Miscellaneous Items:
- Camera and film
- Water bottle
- Sleeping bag
- Cards, books and other games
- Music player with headphones
- Sports gear — tennis racket, baseball glove, helmets or knee pads if the camp doesn't provide them
- A protective cup for sporty boys
- Stationery, pens and stamps so they can write home!