- 5.30 ounces feta cheese
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 1/4 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 cup Cat Cora's Kitchen DOP Kalamata (Sitia) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 3.50 ounces ground almonds
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- Cat Cora's Kitchen pitted kalamata olives, cut in half
- Brown sugar for garnishing
- Preheat oven to 347 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Process the cheese with the sugar and honey in a mixer until smooth.
- Add olive oil.
- Combine flour with the ground almonds and baking powder and add to bowl while mixing.
- Divide batter among 6 greased one-use individual cake molds and top each with half an olive.
- Sprinkle top of batter with brown sugar and bake for about 25 minutes.
- Snacks, Kids