5.30 ounces feta cheese
3/4 cup powdered sugar
2 1/4 tbsp. honey
1/2 cup Cat Cora's Kitchen DOP Kalamata (Sitia) extra virgin olive oil
1 cup all purpose flour
3.50 ounces ground almonds
1 tsp. baking powder
Cat Cora's Kitchen pitted kalamata olives, cut in half
Brown sugar for garnishing
- Preheat oven to 347 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Process the cheese with the sugar and honey in a mixer until smooth.
- Add olive oil.
- Combine flour with the ground almonds and baking powder and add to bowl while mixing.
- Divide batter among 6 greased one-use individual cake molds and top each with half an olive.
- Sprinkle top of batter with brown sugar and bake for about 25 minutes.
- Kids, Snacks