Whether you tag your lil one's items by choice or to meet day and overnight camp requirements, most mamas don't have the time to stitch the tickets through all of their children's goods. From traditional sewn-in labels to ink stamps and permanent markers, we've rounded up several shortcuts for completing the chore.
- A self-inking stamper like the Deluxe Marking Kit ($35) gets tots in on the action. With permanent ink and interchangeable stamps, the kit can be used for several camp seasons.
- Iron-on labels make adhering a cinch. Available in a variety of designs, classic name labels ($6 for 60) are mommy's lil helper.
- For those who label at the last minute, the Sharpie Laundry Pen ($1) is the permanent scribbler of choice available in a variety of widths.
- Mums looking for a sticky fix will get stuck on Stikins Clothing Labels ($25 for 60), which can handle a toss in the washer and dryer.
- Those handy with a label maker can type the camper's name into the gadget and spit out Fabric Iron-On Tape labels ($24).