- 2 slices Texas Toast
- 2 teaspoon butter
- 2 slices Tillamook cheddar
- 2 slices jalapeño jack
- 1 ounce fresh jalapeños
- 1 slice tomato
- Butter two slices of Texas Toast with 1 teaspoon of butter per slice (one side only)
- Place buttered sides down in a sauté pan or griddle on medium heat. Temperature should be 375°-400°.
- Place one slice of Tillamook cheddar cheese and one slice of jalapeño jack cheese on each slice of bread.
- Allow cheese to melt for about 3-4 minutes or until bread is golden brown.
- Add tomato and fresh jalapeño slices on top of the cheese on one of the slices of bread.
- Put the two slices of bread and cheese on top of each other, place it on your plate, cut it in half, and enjoy.
- For an added kick, dip your grilled cheese into a chipotle aioli sauce.
- Main Dishes, Sandwiches
- North American