- Save 20 percent at Diapers.com Diapers.com is clearing out its Summer inventory with the XTRA20 promotion. It's still pretty hot out, so stocking up on Summer basics isn't exactly a waste. There's tons of great Carter's gear on sale — rompers, skirts, and dresses as low as $4, and a huge selection of Robeez shoes for between $11 and $16, less than half their regular price. To redeem, enter promotional code XTRA20 at checkout. (Offer expires July 25, 2011)
- Buy one get one free at OshKoshB'gosh The original kids brand is running a buy-one-get-one promotion of tons of its basics. Stock up on back-to-school essentials like leggings (two for $18) and long-sleeved graphic tees (two for $20).
- Save up to 40 percent at Puma.com Puma is having a semi-annual sale with footwear, clothing, and accessories up to 40 percent off. The brand has accessories starting under $5, clothing for $6, and footwear starting at $12. Shipping is free with orders of $85 or more. (Offer expires July 31, 2011)
- Save big at The Children's Place The Children's Place is having a huge sale with lots of stuff for kids, newborns, and babies. It has swim starting at $8, shorts for $5, and tees and tanks for $5. Shipping is free with orders of $75 or more. (Offer expires July 24, 2011)
- Create a free online baby book at TotsSites.com Privately share photos, movies, and more with friends and family, because not everyone on Facebook cares to see that first potty picture!