Hospitals hand out pamphlets of what mamas-to-be should bring — a nightgown, toothbrush and birthing ball for labor, but what about our better halves?
Are the men who spend their stays on the too-small converter couches destined to bad breath and twice worn socks?
While packing your own items, remind your partner to stuff a few necessities into a duffel bag since hospital stays can last three days (and sometimes longer). And, most likely guests will be coming to greet your babe.
To see some suggestions, read more.
- camera or camcorder
- toothbrush and toiletries
- cash (for vending machines and for parking garage)
- a change of clothes
- an extra pillow or blanket
- books and magazines
- small bills and change for vending machines
- list of phone numbers to call to announce baby has arrived
Do you have anything to add to the list?