- Laundry: From an Anonymous reader who said she doesn't "mind putting it in the wash, but I hate switching loads, folding and putting it away!" to Facebook fan Laura Bovington, mamas seem overloaded with dirty clothes.
- Cleaning: Carri was quick to say, "See ya later, toilet scrubbing!" And many of us couldn't agree more!
- Potty Training: Giving up diapers for good has never been an easy task. Twitter follower smartypantzed said she'd gladly give up "wiping my [newly potty trained] son's bum," while Facebook fans Audrey O'Donnell Nunez and Sarah Z Siddiqui also mentioned the toddler duty.
- Cooking: Facebook fan Pallavi Thakur Dinesh would be happy to have help "Cooking delicious healthy food that everyone will eat!"
- Diaper Duty: While some mamas aren't anticipating the messes that come with potty training, others are ready to give up changing the diapers. strollerdiva said, "I would definitely let someone else change the diapers!"
Image Source: Thinkstock