Congratulations to Bobbie Seacrist of Dishin' With Rebelle, this month's winner of the Cookbook's Blogger Food Challenge! Her easy, kid-friendly muffin cups are perfect for a fun weekend breakfast.
Keep reading for the tasty recipe
This is an awesome recipe to serve your child when they have done something good, or just to say "I love you!" The star on top is just icing on the cake for this cute and easy recipe!
- A few slices of Canadian bacon, cut into strips
3 tbsp. milk
Salt and pepper to taste
Shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease each muffin cup with cooking spray.
- Line each muffin cup with a strip of Canadian bacon, making sure it sticks to the sides really good to prevent falling when in the oven.
- In small bowl, whisk eggs with milk; add salt and pepper to taste.
- Top each muffin cup with cheese (cheese will sink, that is OK).
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and when toothpick is inserted it comes out clean.
- Toast bread in toaster.
- Use a star-shaped cookie cutter and cut out the middle of each piece of toast.
- Stick toast star in the top of the muffin cup, like mine is in the picture.
- Eggs, Breakfast/Brunch
- 6 servings
POPSUGAR, the #1
independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for
original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.