Oh behalf of every daughter and son out there, Happy Father's Day! Whether you are hanging out with your family, celebrating with your own father, or giving your guy some time to himself, we hope he enjoys his day! The video above was sent to us by a friend of Tony Rogers, a musician, who set out to make a music video about the genuine emotions between fathers and daughters. Narrated by his 6-year-old daughter Genevieve, we hope it helps you celebrate the holiday.
In case you have a few minutes for some light reading, we've rounded up some fun and interesting, but all fatherly posts!
- Kids grow up so fast. And, so does daddy! A look back at five of our favorite famous daddies — see how far they've come.
- Necessity may be the mother of invention, but today's dads are redefining the baby gear category. See which of your favorite products were created by dads.
- Who's your hero? Brad Meltzer chose 52 for his son!
- Think you have a crazy family, your pop's probably got nothing on these guys!
- Plenty of celebrities are celebrating the holiday for the first time this year. See 20 Hollywood men who now wear the title of dad.