April brings Earth Day, so let's celebrate by getting our tots to go green with these fun finds that will keep them ecologically conscious! This month's mindful must haves cover everything from a baby carrier to booties for your lil bare feet.
- Weebit Booties. These easygoing hemp Simple Infant Weebit Booties are a paragon present for an earth mama's infant. They're leather-free and topped off with a felt pig.
- Wishbone Bike. Made from sustainably managed woods, the bike's wheels are manufactured from 60 percent post-consumer recycled plastic so your wee one can learn to balance and roll on this green ride!
To see the rest of the details on these goodies, read more.
- Magic Nuudles. Encourage your kiddo's building obsession with this bag of biodegradable Styrofoam-looking pieces that can be stuck together to build towers or create art projects. Made from cornstarch, the pieces simply need to be wet with a damp washcloth and then pressed together.
- Peekaru. Eighty-five percent of the Peekaru vest is made from recycled high-quality Polartec fleece and is Oeko-tex Standard 100, making it eco-friendly for mama and baby. Available in five practical hues, the cozy vest zips up over most baby carriers, has pockets for stowing small accessories, and has a peep hole for the wee one's noggin.
- Bambu Baby Utencils. A safe alternative to plastics, bamboo is a natural, strong resource that will leave you feeling like you did your part to ensure that your lil one has all of the best products at his fingertips. Bambu Kids baby utensils are made from solid pieces of certified organically grown bamboo, finished with a food-safe oil, and come in a variety of forms, including a two-piece set that fits naturally in your tot's chubby hands.