- Storksak Jess Diaper Bag ($158). Whether you've got one babe or a bunch, the British brand makes amazing totes for mothers on the move. The Jess is a well-made, stylish bag that provides enough space to stash necessities and sits firm on a mum's shoulder so she can hold onto lil hands or push a stroller.
- Made Me Blush Smartzip Sleeper ($24). The soft cotton one piece is perfect for a sleeping babe because it zips both ways making changing diapers a cinch.
- Snugli Sway Soft Carrier ($35). Many slings involve a mother wrapping her wee one, but the Snugli has a secure insert to buckle the newborn in and even nurse!
- Simple Shoes for Kids ($38 - $42). These colorful and flexible shoes will keep your toddler on track and in style.
- Corsario Soft Pencil Case ($25). Made my Haba, this cute pirate cannon can hold writing utensils and erasers while doubling as a rolling desktop toy.
Latest Baby, Toddlers, Kids & Parenting