The warm weather months may mean a break from school, but most families still have packed calendars and keep busy heading to sporting events, birthday celebrations and out-of-town excursions. From clothing to bags and toiletries to presents, we've rounded up the must haves for July!
- Victoria Posy Girl Pendant ($15). Need a personalized gift for your daughter or a birthday girl? Order a custom painted doll necklace from lil pink posies in her likeness.
- Baby Banana Brush ($9). This cute yellow toothbrush gets wee ones in the practice of rubbing and brushing their pearly whites. Safer than hard brushes, this one design is flexible and made for small hands.
- Dinosaur Plush Backpack ($25). Get your rascal ready for preschool with this green friend and give back. Gymboree donates $1 from the sale of the knapsack to Teach For America.
- Blakely Ring Tote ($80). Mom may have retired her diaper bag, but older kids still have junk — sunglasses, soccer jerseys and bottled water — for her to tote. She can carry it all in style with this garden print Kokopax bag.
- Pea in the Pod Flare Jeans ($88). For expectant women to be who can't stand dealing with panels, these under belly dungarees will keep you comfy while you spend nine months prepping for the baby-to-be.