Dressing up as an eco-friendly concept can be tough, but this one is sure to light up the face of your wee one and the people passing out treats — a fluorescent light bulb! Shed some light on a cool and growing trend by putting a face in it.
What you will need:
- White balloons
- White shorts, shirt, and tights
- Safety pins, glue gun or thread and needle
How to get the look:
- Blow up about 30 small white balloons.
- Take a pencil and draw a cascading spiral design on an old white tee.
- For a quick and easy way, use a hot glue gun to secure the balloons to the line. To avoid popping the balloons, make sure you apply the hot glue on the base below the tie off. Or, if you want to keep the shirt glue free, you can stitch the balloons on or pin them on for easy removal. It should look like a spiral of white balloons when all are finally attached.
- Take the headband and glue six balloons to it.
- Put your child's clothes on including the balloon adorned top.
- Place the headband on for the coup de grace.
To read all of our ECOWEEN coverage, click here.