While all the magic lies within the belly of an expectant lady, there are fun ways to outwardly celebrate the life growing in it. Mothers anxious to show off their bumps may find the "Under construction" temporary tattoo hilarious and midriff worthy while others might choose a more refined approach. Here are five fun things a pregnant lady can do to cherish her burgeoning belly.
- Decorate the tummy with henna paints.
- Paint the bump with decorative paints.
- Hire a photographer to snap away at the womb.
- Have the belly cast so mama can literally relive how it felt to carry the child.
- Deck out the growing stomach in temporary pregnancy tattoos by Tummy Tatts.
POPSUGAR, the #1
independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for
original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.