Babies may like the wrapping paper better than the present, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't put thought into their gifts. Six-month-olds are really beginning to explore their surroundings so it is a great time to introduce them to toys that stimulate their senses.
- Whether the tot needs a distraction in his high chair or if he just likes moving things around, the Double Bubble Suction Cup Maze will keep him entertained while developing his hand and eye coordination.
- Leapfrog's Baby Tad helps introduce the alphabet to lil ones and is easy for them to use. It attaches directly to strollers and car seats, preventing baby from throwing it on the ground.
- Babies love music, so the lights and sounds that come out of the Fisher Price Little Superstar Sing-Along Stage should keep a babe's attention for a while. The toy is designed to grow with the tot, from just listening to singing along and performing in front of the mirror.
- The Playskool: Busy Basics - Busy Ball Popper is a bit noisy, but loads of fun. The sound of the balls popping out of the machine and the chaos they create will keep your little one mesmerized for hours.
- The six-month-old in your life is teething, the Winkel Toy is the ideal gift to keep him happy. With tons of soft tubes and a rattle to make noise, your tot will have plenty to gnaw on.
- Like stacking toys of yore, the Safari Animal Stacker teaches size and sequencing with the added fun of six plush jungle animals.