Ready. Set. Go! Just try to stop a curious 18-month-old. Finding toys that capture their attention is quite a task so look for items that help develop their fine motor skills.
- The Fropper is sure to bring out the giggles as tots hop and bounce their way around the room.
- One of the hottest toys of the holiday season, Elmo Live is as close to the real thing as you can get. This version tells jokes, sings songs and perfectly imitates one of our favorite Muppets.
- Get your lil one cooking with a tabletop kitchen. This Countertop Stove is part of Pottery Barn Kids' line of Eco-friendly wooden products.
- Introduce toddlers to the world of arts and crafts with Crayola's TaDoodles Crayon Buddies, which are designed to fit right into the palms of their hands.
- Encourage building and fine motor skill development with the Clipo Creativity Table that offers countless ways to create new things.
- Take a page from your childhood and introduce your tot to the current version of the sit-n-spin with the Spin Around.