- Dwell Studio's Thompson Glider in Dotscape Charcoal ($1,190) would be the focal point of a room. Throw a bold-color blanket on it for a bit of added style.
- Little Giraffe's Luxe Silver Blanket ($86) is a popular gift at baby showers. Spread on the floor for playtime or strewn across the glider, it's the perfect blanket for cuddles with baby.
- Jennifer Delonge's Moroccan Poof ($250) is a fun seating option for larger nurseries — and one that kids can have fun playing on once they're older.
- 4 Moms' Mamaroo Classic Bouncer ($200) is another ultramodern addition to baby's room. Its built-in rocking and gliding mechanism will help soothe fussy tots.
- 7 AM Enfant's Voage Diaper Bag ($112) takes the sting out of giving up your favorite bag for baby!
- Tiffany's Silver Bow Brush ($275) is a classic that looks great both sitting on a bookshelf or in Mom's hand when she's grooming her lil one.
- Schylling's Metal Speedster ($100) is almost too pretty to play with — almost!
- Nap Nanny's Chill Cover Platinum ($50) is a great place to rest baby when it isn't quite naptime, but she still needs a seat. The new platinum color continues our room theme.
- KidsLine's Decor Shoppe Mirror Wall Decals ($19) add some decoration to the room's walls.
Like us on Facebook
Babies aren't the only ones who love to grab at shiny objects! Their mamas do too, and that's why metallic is making a strong showing in the nursery these days. The latest baby item to go metallic is Bloom's ultramodern Fresco Chrome ($650 for the new silver or mercury versions). Debuting later this month, the Chrome takes the popular three-position chair and adds some flair with a metallic frame designed to blend into the rest of the kitchen and dining room decor. The chic seat has us dreaming up a sleek nursery filled with silver and charcoal objects. Here's what we'd put in the room!