- Set your child's taste buds out to the Celtic Sea by baking up some cheesy zucchini boats that only require two ingredients.
- Crispy green beans are a quick and nutritious hunger fix that lil ones can nosh on hot or cold.
- Pass on the potatoes and toast up kale chips so kiddos can get their crunch and munch on.
- Toss the traditional boiled cabbage to the side and serve up well-seasoned shredded Brussels sprouts at dinner.
- Channel Popeye by pureeing spinach into pesto and pouring it over your youngster's favorite protein or pasta.
Latest Baby, Toddlers, Kids & Parenting