Get down and boogie! A room full of sugar-infused tots need an outlet for letting loose. Encourage a break from the table full of treats with some music that encourages party goers to tear up the dance floor. These tunes will help everyone burn off their candy!
- "I Want Candy" by Little Bow Wow
- "The Time Warp" by Little Nell, Richard O'Brien, and Patricia Quinn
- "Walk the Dinosaur" by Was (Not Was)
- "Monster Mash" by Bobby "Boris" Pickett
- "Purple People Eater" by Sheb Wooley
- "Ghostbusters" by Ray Parker Jr.
- "The Witch Doctor - Ooo Eee Ooo Ah Ah Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing Bang!" by Alvin and the Chipmunks
- "Jump in the Line (Shake, Senora)" by Harry Bellafonte
- "Adams Family Theme Song" by Vic Mizzy
- "Bad Moon Rising" by Creedence Clearwater Revival
Have some other favorite Halloween party tunes? Keep our list growing by adding them in the comments below!