- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup no-sugar-added apple butter
- 1/2 cup liquid egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups toasted whole-grain oat cereal, such as Cheerios
- 1 cup puffed millet cereal, such as Arrowhead Mills
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, add the agave, vanilla, apple butter, egg substitute, and cinnamon. Stir together until well blended.
- Place half the oat cereal in a reusable plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin. Add the crushed cereal, remaining cereal, millet, and raisins to the apple-butter mixture. Stir together.
- Spoon the cookie mixture onto the prepared baking sheets, and bake until they are lightly browned, about 15 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
(makes 12 cookies, 84 calories each)
- Desserts, Cookies