3 very ripe bananas
1/4 cup fresh raspberries
Organic peanut butter
1. Ripen and peel three bananas (the peels should be brown) and place in the freezer for 24 hours.
2. Remove the bananas and let thaw 15 minutes.
3. Place in blender and puree at high speed for two minutes.
4. Add fresh raspberries and honey.
5. Pulse for 30 seconds.
6. Pour fruit mixture into a bowl and place in freezer for 20 minutes or until frozen, stirring occasionally.
7. Remove soft serve fruit mixture from freezer and scoop into individual serving bowls.
8. Top with peanut butter, chocolate chips, and crushed-up pretzels as desired. Enjoy!
- Fruit, Desserts