Crawling is a huge milestone for baby! It's the very first step toward independence — and before you know it, baby will get up and walk. There are many things mama can do to encourage baby to crawl, like tummy time, and these six finds for crawling babies will also help get your little one on the right track to mobility!
- Tiny Love Follow Me Fred ($19): Follow that dog! This adorable pooch —with intriguing sounds and motions — will delight baby and encourage crawling, while also enhancing baby's cognitive development.
- BabyLegs ($12): A multitasking find! Not only do these protect baby's knees from no-so-soft surfaces as she learns to crawl, they also make diaper changing and potty training oh-so-much easier. Added bonus, they're available in dozens of different colors and patterns, so they'll always coordinate with baby's outfit!
- Ah Goo Baby Lean Leg Kneekers ($12): Don't be scared! Crawling and learning to walk can be hard on baby' knees but mama can protect those delicate joints with baby knee pads, just like these.
- Bees Knees Twill Padded Crawling Pant ($10): When you're out and about — and baby has already grasped the independence of crawling — it's hard to keep him off the floor. Let your tot roam free with dress pants that have padded knees!
- Thudguard Baby Protective Safety Helmet ($45): Letting go can be hard for mama, especially since we live in a mostly "hard surface" world. Let your tot explore and enjoy his newfound mobility — while mama stops worrying — by protecting his head with a baby helmet!
- Crawling Padded Bodysuit ($24-$30): This one's especially for you! A bodysuit especially designed for crawling babies — with padding in all the right places, like knees and elbows — is just what the doctor ordered.