Feeling a bit queasy? Many expectant mamas experience agonizing morning sickness during pregnancy — and those who escaped it the first time may not be so lucky the second time around. If you've been praying to the porcelain god day in and day out, these five helpful products may be able to provide you with some much-needed relief.
- Happy Mama Spray ($14): Just spray and inhale! This spray claims to be "virtual bliss in a bottle" as it's made with pure essential oils — including lime and ginger — and flower essences for pregnancy nausea, on-edge new mamas, and even toddler meltdowns.
- Mommy's Bliss Morning Sickness Comfort ($14): Drink it down! If nausea is keeping you in bed all day, perhaps it's time to supplement. Check out this natural herbal supplement used to ease the nausea associated with pregnancy — it's available at most major pharmacies in case you need relief now.
- Morning Wellness Tea ($13 for 16 tea bags): Tea time! Eating may be the last thing on your mind, but you may able to curb that nausea with a nice cup of tea — blended with ginger root, spearmint, peppermint, chamomile and lemon balm with a twist of orange peel for flavor.
- PSI Bands ($16 for 2): A helpful accessory! These aren't just pretty wristbands — they're acupressure bands that provide relief from nausea due to morning sickness and motion sickness too! You can even choose from five designs and patterns to match your outfit or your mood.
- Preggie Pops ($4): Have a lolli! A special formulation of essential oils and aromatherapy delivered in the form of a delicious lollipop — these pops are highly recommended among expectant mamas.