It's time to think about mama! The holiday season can feel like a marathon for moms who scour the stores to complete their lil ones' wish lists, snatch up gifts for the grandparents, teachers, and babysitters, and still find time to get our homes ready to celebrate. That's why we're turning our attention to moms and asking real-life busy moms what they hope to unwrap next month.
First up is Nicole Feliciano, the founder and editor of Momtrends, the online destination for hip city mamas who may have traded their three-inch heels for flats, but haven't lost their sense of style in the midst of motherhood! The Brooklyn-based mom to two adorable girls shared a few of her top picks with us.
- A personalized, yet oh-so-stylish, laptop cover featuring one of Pretty Printing's Iikat patterns ($55).
- The new Tori Amos CD, Night of Hunters ($16).
- "One.org partnered with fashionABLE, a company that creates economic opportunities for women in Ethiopia by employing them to create beautiful handmade scarves. Each scarf style is named for one of the women that works with fashionABLE, this scarf ($28) is named after Bezuayhu, who says in her note 'I am ABLE to look forward to my future.'"
- An Ombre Fur Vest from Lehigh Furs ($600).
- Tory Burch's Multi-Jeweled Leather cuff ($295).