- Wondering what's in the big box can drive a child wild, so 82 percent of mamas let their children open their gifts before the adults do.
- When adults sit down to dinner, they tend to lounge a lot longer than lil ones. Since children like to eat and retreat, 90 percent of mothers excuse their tots from the table and continue with their meal and conversation.
- Dressing to the nines isn't always the most comfy option for kids! Many a dapper lil guy has fought the shirt and tie in favor of more practical clothes, but 83 percent of mums say kids should dress their best.
- It's tough for a tot to sit still in church! When it comes to holiday worship, 50 percent of moms take their kiddos to adult services.
- Small hands aren't very fast at writing thank-you notes, but kids sure like chatting on the phone. Sixty percent of mothers allow their children to call and express their thanks in lieu of penning them on paper.