Keep reading for the seriously fun recipe!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup glue
- 1/2 cup water
- Food coloring (optional)
- Invite your tot to measure and add the cornstarch and place in a medium-sized bowl.
- Now squeeze out the glue and then add half of the water. If you want colored goop, go ahead and add a few drops of the desired color of food coloring. Offer your child a spoon and encourage her to begin mixing the ingredients together.
- Watch as the water and cornstarch start blending together, one moment being liquid and the next solid. Continue to add water until the mixture comes together but still remains solid.
- Offer your child the bowl and encourage her to try to grab handfuls of the goop and watch as it changes from a solid to a liquid in her hands, showing characteristics of both.
- Add a drizzle of water if the goop begins to dry out to continue the fun. Store the goop in a plastic bag for another day of play.