Those not interested in shelling out the extra bucks for green versions of the popular play clay can easily – and inexpensively – create a ball of the stuff at home. With just a few household ingredients and 10 minutes time, your lil one can help you create a non-toxic version of the popular dough in his favorite color. Check out our recipe in the photos that follow.
To see the entire recipe read more.
- Just Five Simple Ingredients
- Mix all ingredients in a saucepan
- Stir them together until well blended.
- Place over medium heat on the stove and stir until mixture becomes less sticky.
- After approximately 10 minutes, mixture will form a ball that does not stick to the finger when touched.
- Remove dough from stove and knead on hard surface for a few minutes.
- Once cool, begin playing!