Keep reading for the amazingly easy directions!
What You'll Need:
- 2-ounce spray bottle
- 1/4 teaspoon leave-in conditioner
- 1/4 teaspoon aloe vera gel
- Warm water
- 2 to 3 drops essential oil (optional)
- Squeeze the leave-in conditioner and aloe vera gel into the spray bottle. You can pick up aloe vera gel at most stores; just go with pure stuff without any fragrance or additives.
- You can leave things the way they are or add a few drops of essential oil, such as lavender or rose, to give your detangler a touch of scent.
- Fill the 2-ounce spray bottle with warm water and shake until the conditioner and jell are incorporated.
- Spray on damp hair and let sit for a few seconds before brushing. Give hair additional spritzes as needed.