- Deciding which costume to make or buy adds to the excitement of Halloween so 73 percent of mamas let their children choose their own outfits.
- Lil darlings love to dip their hands into the bag of goodies and munch on sweets as they walk around on Halloween night. Seventy-percent of mamas carefully monitor their tot's intake.
- Knock, knock, do you need to know who's behind every door? While some moms map out a specific route for their trick-or-treaters, others allow their kids to venture into unknown neighborhoods. Sixty-three percent of mamas let their kiddos go to strangers' homes.
- You might have carried your costumed kiddo or pushed them door-to-door in a pram, but at some point the youngster wants to gather candy with friends. Forty-five percent of moms said this is OK for teens.
- Before a child eats their treats, some mamas have their youngsters shake their sacks out on a table and sort through the sweets for suspicious-looking candy. One hundred percent of mamas said they check the candy.
Like us on Facebook
Halloween is a sugar rush! Before most kiddos set foot out the door, lots of parents lay down a couple of safety guidelines for the night. Here's what LilSugar mamas had to say.