You asked, we responded. In the Bringing Sexy Back posts, you've suggested we offer ideas on how your partner can rekindle the romance.
Since you're the one reading this, print it out and discreetly leave it in a place where your other half can find it. Perhaps in a bag of potato chips or wrapped around the remote control.
To see some of the suggestions of how your partner can sweep you off your feet,
Read from a husband, boyfriend, partner, etc. perspective:
- When the baby wakes up on Saturday morning, let mama sleep in and snooze an extra hour or two.
- Do the grocery shopping or a chore she doesn't necessarily love doing.
- Duh, bring home some flowers.
- Cook dinner or offer to order and pick it up.
- Arrange for a babysitter and plan a night out on the town or a weekend away.
- Rent mommy's favorite movie and accompany the treasure with her favorite box of candies.
- Make an appointment for a spa day for the mum.
- Do the dishes.
You know the old saying, "If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy." The recommendations are sure to put a smile on her face and she'll have more time and energy for closed door activities.