A couple Thanksgivings ago, I celebrated with my neighbor's family and their two fantastic kids in Tahoe. The turkey was in the oven and I realized we didn't have a centerpiece for the table. I had found two empty large fish bowls/vases in the house. So their youngest and I went on a little walk with a paper bag in tow. On our short walk, we collected pine cones, pine needles, lichen, pieces of bark and just about anything else we could find. He used just about all of our found objects and made two perfect centerpieces.
To see more gorgeous photos of the centerpiece and learn how you can share your crafts,
Do you have a great kid craft to share? Don't wait another minute. Join our Crafts and Fun Things to Do With Kids over in the LilSugar Community and share your pictures and tips. It's easy and your projects could be featured on the site!
Here's a simple guide:
- Create a PopSugar Account or login to your account.
- Join the Crafts and Fun Things to Do With Kids group.
- Click "New Post" under the "Crafts and Fun Things to Do With Kids" tab at the top of the page.
- Give your story a "Title."
- Insert a photo of your babe.
- Fill in the "Body" if you want to give us a snippet of the shot.
- Add keyword(s) in the tag field with relevant tags (for example mine for this story was "Arts and Crafts").
- Click "Create Post" to submit content.