A high school student in Sweden nearly died from an allergic reaction to nuts at the hands of some cruel students. Although the school posted a notification that Linn Jurnberg had a nut allergy, authorities believe her fellow students were "stockpiling" nuts and slipped a hazelnut into the girl's water when she wasn't looking. "Either the student who did this is completely stupid or it's attempted manslaughter," the principal says.
What do you think: was it a malicious act or misaligned prank? Read the whole story about the incident at The Stir.