Turn your pool into a party this Summer with toys that make a splash. While swimming alone will keep your little ones entertained, we found toys that will seriously elevate their time at the pool. Between the lite up torpedoes and the wild animals, the fun and games are bound to be endless. Below are six affordable options every little swimmer will love, check them out below!
- HydroHulls ($9, originally $11): These boats will get your swimmers ready to race. Between the self-launcher and the bright colors, the competition will be fierce!
- Fish Rings ($2): Whether they're used for floating or play, these inner tubes will fill your pool with fishy fun.
- Hammerhead Pool Predator ($17): Turn your pool into the big blue sea with this pool predator. Although he won't bite, he will make a fun game of pretend play.
- TossNSplash ($16): Have your little swimmers test their aim and throwing skills with this floating target. Complete with game balls, the kids can compete and score against each other for prizes.
- Toypedo Lite Up Bandits ($9): Not just any torpedo, these bandits lite up! With the impact-activated lights, the games will be endless.
- Sizzlin' Cool Animal Rider ($7): Make swims wild with this floating crocodile. The kids will love taking rides and pretending the pool to has turned into a lagoon!