You don't need to wear rose-colored glasses to be seeing pink this month. It's October, Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which means it's annual shop for the boobies time! We've found a selection of child and baby products that give something to the cause with every purchase.
Clockwise from top left:
- Infant Splatter Romper ($12): 25 percent of your purchase price will be donated to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
- Crane Drop Shaped Pink Cool Mist Humidifier ($45): Partial proceeds go toward the fight against breast cancer.
- Kids Stainless Steel Scissors with Antimicrobial Pink Handles ($4): 10 cents from the sale of each product are being donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- Plush Winter Bear ($12): 25 percent of your purchase price will be donated to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
- California Baby I Love You Aromatherapy Bubble Bath ($14): A portion of the proceeds of the I Love You line of products is donated to the California Breast Cancer Research Program.