- Cool things off with all natural red, white, and blue popsicles the kids will have fun creating with you.
- It's not too late to decorate your July 4 bash! Try these printables you can make straight from your printer!
- Give your favorite desserts a push with patriotic push pops.
- Let the lil ones lend their talents to your celebration decorations with these fun red, white, and blue crafts for kids!
- Kids scared of the fireworks? These firework crafts take the bite out of their pop!
- There's still time to bake! These red, white, and blue desserts will inspire some serious patriotism from your family!
- Don't forget to take some pictures throughout the day! These patriotic photo ideas will come in handy during parades and parties!
Don't forget! The Fourth of July is a prime picture-taking opportunity for you and your kids! We love cute tots and so do our readers! Upload your patriotic shots to the Sugarbabies group, and we may share them on the site!