- Cool things off with all natural red, white, and blue popsicles the kids will have fun creating with you.
- It's not too late to decorate your July 4 bash! Try these printables you can make straight from your printer!
- Convert your desserts into patriotic masterpieces with these treats as a guide.
- Hot dogs are one of the biggest choking hazards in children's food. If you don't own a gadget like this today, be sure to cut your tot's frankfurter up on your own!
- Red, white, and blue kebabs are a fun (and healthy) way to serve up our nation's colors on a stick!
Don't forget! The Fourth of July is a prime picture-taking opportunity for you and your kids! We love cute tots and so do our readers! Upload your patriotic shots to the Sugarbabies group, and we may share them on the site!
Source: Walt Disney Studios