Ben Murphy and a couple of his buddies, started a TheFatherLife for dads that love their kids, but aren't willing to surrender themselves.
- Who is the lil love of your life?
My wonderful wife and our two girls; Emma, age 4 and Erin, 18 months.
- Which came first, the baby or the blog?
The baby. TheFatherLife.com actually came about because I had kids and was looking for a men's magazine geared towards fathers --- and there wasn't one. So myself and a couple of friends started TheFatherLife.com!
To see what Ben misses most about his pre-baby days, read more.
- What was the most shocking part of becoming a parent?
- If you could have one aspect of your pre-baby days back, but keep the kids, what would you choose?
Being in shape.
- At what moment did you fall in love with your child?
Before they were even born.
- Do you have Valentine’s Day plans?
Laying low (hey, "doing nothing" is a welcome break from the normal craziness of small children!)
- Anything else you want to add?
Ladies, tell your husbands about us!