When a first–time mom comes home from the hospital with her new babe, relatives and friends may bring a few dinners here and there, but eventually the new mama has to fend for her family. So having tasty food delivered to her doorstep is a great gift.
Give the parents a break by setting them up with dinners from Magic Kitchen. They are a nationwide service that delivers delish dishes like chicken kiev to any address in the United States.
Keeping those with food allergies and other restrictions in mind, the menu has something for everyone. To learn more about the prices and see a sample menu,
If you order a week's worth of two serving dinners, it will cost you about $153 plus S&H. If you'd rather let the wee one's parents choose the menu, you can send them a gift certificate in any amount and they can choose the cuisine.
A sample seven day menu includes delectable items like these listed below:
- Day one: Chicken Breast Teriyaki, Saffron Rice & Fresh Cut Corn Medley
- Day two: Apple-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin, Asparagus with Lemon Sauce, & Double Fudge Brownie
- Day three: BBQ Baby Back Ribs, Magic Mashed Potatoes & Apple & Sage Stuffing
- Day four: Cheese Tortellini with Mediterranean Sauce & Panna Cotta - Our Signature Dessert
- Day five: Sliced Beef Tri-tip au Jus, Broccoli & Cauliflower with Cheese Sauce, & Magic Mashed Potatoes
- Day six: Pesto Lasagna with Red & White Sauce, “Bada-Bing” Cherry Bread Pudding
- Day seven: Verdura Gourmet Artisan Flatbread with Kalamata Olives , “Pucker Up” Lemon Loaf
This sweet treat isn't limited to baby mamas, if you have a friend with a birthday or know someone who has fallen ill, it's a great thing to gift them too.