Once an expectant mama's picked out the best swimsuit to flatter her curvaceous figure, it's time to select something to protect that baby belly. From expensive designer tunics to inexpensive dresses, take a look at some of our favorite beach coverups that are sand, sea, and poolside appropriate.
- This strapless, lightweight Motherhood Smocked Dress ($20) is made of a poly/cotton blend, which can be worn both on and off the beach.
- Lilly Pulitzer's linen beaded beach cover up ($140) features her signature color patterns, one-button closure, and plenty of detail to keep it interesting.
- Motherhood's babydoll swim coverup ($25) can double as a sun dress and is made from a cotton/spandex blend that will dry quickly.
- Old Navy's embroidered tunic ($25) can be worn over a bathing suit or a pair of cropped white pants to create a go-to Summer outfit.
- A Pea in the Pod's keyhole swim coverup ($58) will keep a mama's belly covered while exposing her décolleté.
- The smocked swim coverup ($68) brings a lot of color and detail to the traditional tunic – with bell sleeves and embroidery, as well as a smocked neckline.