Even the most mundane of errands can end up in disaster if proper precautions aren't taken when tots are in tow. Seven-year-old Timothy Clark and his sister, 5, were playing at the laundromat while their mother cleaned clothes and fed her newborn. Things took a turn for the worse when the boy climbed in a machine that was supposedly broken, but it turned on and trapped him inside while filling with water. With babe in hand, his mother was able to rip him from the machine after the frightening experience. The child, who is now in the hospital, suffered a swollen head, scrapes, bumps and bruises. Let this instance be a lesson to parents — never allow your kids to climb or play with appliances, even those that are out of service.
Around The Web
POPSUGAR, the #1 independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.
From Our Partners