Your best friend just called to tell you she's pregnant! You kind of already knew, but didn't want to let on that her green sweaty brow gave it away. She's been sick as a dog for a month and there's been no alcohol consumption to blame it on.
Show her the ropes and pick up some of the best morning-sickness remedies around and wrap them up in a gift basket.
And, make sure your friend knows to check with her doctor before trying new remedies.
- Ginger Ale — It settles the tummy and helps relieve gas.
- Saltine Crackers — They are just about the only thing a queasy tummy can handle.
- Preggy Pops — These flavored lollipops are good to keep cottonmouth abated.
- B-natal Flavored Lozenges — Filled with Vitamin B and sugar, these drops should help ease the nausea.
- Mommy's Bliss Morning Sickness Capsules — Expecting moms swear by this product.